Let’s make the most out of waste.
The maximum recovery of recyclables and landfill diversion goals continue to be a serious topic in North America.
With many recycling program contribution rates plateauing, residential and commercial municipal solid waste (MSW) is becoming the focus for this increased landfill diversion. VAN DYK Recycling Solutions has the experience and proven ability to design and install high capacity sorting systems that utilize the most advanced automated equipment to recover any recycling commodity found in MSW.
We have the experience to understand the unique features of each market and take into consideration the habits of residents, the climate, and your budget. So whether you want to just recover recyclables and/or make a fuel product from MSW, VAN DYK is the right choice for you!
Our facilities can:
- Achieve maximum diversion from your waste stream
- Handle a variety of incoming material streams: residential MSW, construction and demolition waste, organics, and commercial waste
- Integrate with multiple conversion technologies: anaerobic digestion, gasification, and pyrolysis
- Lower processing and labor costs per ton
Our key technologies:
- Walair 3-D Trommel for sizing, eliminates jams
- Walair air drum separators sort material by density
- TITECH sensor based sorters identify plastics, PVC, fiber, wood, metals, glass, and other inerts
- TITECH material sensor provides real-time feedback of BTU value, moisture content, chlorides, and more
- NEW! Densimetric table from Allgaier turns MSW organic fines into sellable compost