VAN DYK’s Preventive Maintenance Program is a yearly program that services our customers and their Bollegraaf, Lubo, and TITECH machinery. The package includes two equipment checkups per year to diagnose any unforeseen problems that may be arising. It is designed to detect and prevent potential problems before they occur to keep your downtime to a minimum. Our expert service technicians will visit your site and conduct a thorough inspection on all parts of the designated equipment. If any issues are detected, they will schedule a repair or make the repair on the spot.
Why Sign Up for Preventive Maintenance?
- With regular visits and the proper adjustments, your machine will remain reliable and at the peak of productivity.
- Diagnosing and replacing worn parts will prevent malfunctions and reduce your downtime.
- The program is proven to lower overall maintenance costs and prolong the lifetime of your machine.
Our experience shows that customers who schedule preventive maintenance have less emergency repairs, lower overall service costs, and increased production time.
Preventive Maintenance Pricing
We can design a custom-priced package for any equipment you wish to have serviced. Just contact our service department at 203-967-1100.
Included in the price of all packages:
- Two visits per year, eight hours allotted for each visit
- Cost of flight or mileage
- Detailed report of each visit (records are also kept on file at VAN DYK headquarters)
- Any small repairs that can be made within the allotted time
Excluded from the price of all packages:
- Spare parts
- Travel time
- Any overtime in excess of eight hours will be billed at regular rate (not overtime rate)