INTRODUCING: VAN DYK VISION-ARTM
Technology that brings the expert closer to you.
What is it?
Van Dyk Vision-ARTM is a voice-activated computer that you wear as a headset. It includes a camera, headphones, microphones, and a 1-inch computer that displays to the eye as a 7 inch tablet. It allows you to communicate with our service desk more clearly than ever before by sharing screens, so our expert can see exactly what you see.
How does it work?
Van Dyk Vision-ARTM uses camera streaming and “augmented reality” (AR) to simulate an in-person service visit or training session. Your mechanic wears the headset and uses it to call our service line. Via the headset camera, our service desk streams your field of vision in real time. Our technician sees what you see. We then walk you through each step required to solve your issue. Augmented reality allows us to superimpose icons onto your field of vision (circles, arrows, text boxes) to give you clear directions and be absolutely certain we get the fix right the first time.
We can also upload images and videos to your tablet screen so you can reference them whenever you want. Saving equipment schematics or preventive maintenance videos can help you store troubleshooting tips and best practices for the future.
ADVANTAGES OF VAN DYK VISION-ARTM
- Receive immediate solutions with clear communication
- Eliminate service visits and associated costs
- Priority phone service (skip the line)
- Increased safety (our technicians can monitor and advise on safe practices while looking in on your plant)
- Noise-canceling headphones (communicate clearly by blocking out plant noise)
- 100% hands-free design lets you follow directives without halting communication
See Van Dyk Vision-AR™ troubleshoot in real time: