Van Dyk Recycling Solutions has several vacancies across the United States, in Canada and in Mexico. Van Dyk is a family-owned, rapidly growing company, and we are constantly seeking additional mechanical installers for the installation of large industrial recycling equipment.
You will be responsible for mechanical installation of all machinery sold by Van Dyk. Installations may be a single piece of equipment or a complete sorting system (see image). Systems consist of conveyors, screens, balers and optical sorters. You will receive training in the form of hands-on experiential learning, during which you will travel to sites and shadow veteran mechanics on installations, working alongside them. You will maintain contact with the customer as it pertains to the installation.
90% of jobs will require you to travel within the United States. Deployment in Canada, Mexico and other locations abroad is also possible.
- Candidate should have experience erecting heavy equipment.
- Experience working with related large machinery is a plus.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to heed advice are a must. Candidate should be able to work diligently in an unsupervised setting.
- Solid verbal communication skills in English (other languages such as Spanish, French, Dutch, German, or Polish are an advantage).
- Salaried position with paid overtime (travel and work) for anything beyond 8 hours per business day. Work and travel on Saturday and Sunday are considered overtime.
- 20 paid vacation days and 8 paid holidays.
- Fully funded health insurance for you, your spouse, and dependent children (including company-funded HSA to fully cover deductibles).
- Paid dental insurance for you, your spouse, and dependent children.
- Paid $250,000.00 life insurance policy.
- Profit-sharing pension plan where approx. 7-12% of your salary is put in to an account for your future pension.
- Additional 401K plan offer.
- A varied and challenging position with a high degree of independence within an internationally active organization with strong growth. Plenty of opportunities for personal development.
For more information about the position or to submit a resume and cover letter, please contact Maarten Eenkema van Dijk at [email protected].