Van Dyk Recycling Solutions has several vacancies across the United States, in Canada and in Mexico.
You will be responsible for handling turn-key installations for large industrial recycling equipment. You will be required to coordinate and schedule the installations with the customers, vendors, subcontractors, and the internal team. As part of the coordination you will manage the mechanical and electrical details of the installations.
Our headquarters are in Norwalk, CT with an office in Southern California (depending on your location you may be able to work from home). Occasionally you will be required to travel to the customer sites in the US, Canada, and Central America.
- Ability to work closely with customers and internal and external installation crews to efficiently manage multiple projects according to deadline.
- Technical background, strong computer skills, familiarity with reading blueprints and using CAD. Highly attentive to detail and precise.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong negotiating skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Engineering degree preferred but not necessary. Minimum 3 years related experience in project management and/or engineering.
- Solid verbal communication skills in English (other languages such as Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Polish are an advantage).
- Excellent customer relations skills. As you have direct contact with many different parties involved in the installations you are the ambassador of our company. Customer focus and customer friendliness are therefore absolute requirements.
- Salaried position with 20 paid vacation days and 8 paid holidays.
- Paid health insurance for you, your spouse, and dependent children.
- Paid dental insurance for you, your spouse, and dependent children.
- Paid $250,000.00 life insurance policy.
- Profit-sharing pension plan as well as an additional 401K plan offer.
- A varied and challenging position with a high degree of independence within an internationally active organization with strong growth ambitions. Plenty of opportunities for personal development.
For more information about the position or to submit a resume and cover letter please contact Maarten Eenkema van Dijk at [email protected].